The OptimiseQ Philosophy
It doesn’t matter how old you are, your gender, your job, or your life circumstance, we are all subject to influences which have the capacity to enhance or detract from wellbeing.
The first step in taking control to improve your current level of wellbeing, is acknowledging that it goes up and down, depending on what is happening to you and those around you.
The next step involves identifying the areas which need attention and then experimenting with possible improvement strategies.
OptimiseQ is dedicated to increasing your knowledge and motivation to make a positive difference in your own life, by providing you with information, tips and tools.
OptimiseQ is dedicated to improving your intelligence about how to optimise life at work and at home – what we like to call “OQ”.
By assisting individuals to lift their OQ Score, their personal lives both at work and at home will become more fulfilling and productive.
By assisting organisations to lift their organisational OQ score, the organisation can improve staff engagement, productivity and overall performance.
- An organisation-wide audit which provides an indicative OQ score to help organisations understand their strengths and weaknesses in the wellbeing arena
- A range of very powerful Seminars in a Lunch-and-Learn Program to help staff develop knowledge and skills over time
- Wellbeing Advisory Services including Optimiser Training, to transfer skills in a practical, cost-effective manner, so that the organisation can over time develop its own internal ability to grow staff wellbeing
- OptimiseQ is a dedicated wellbeing hub using wisdom drawn from the fields of Biology, Physiology, Neuroscience, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, and Management Theory to create a powerful repository on how to navigate life more effectively
- Optimise Q will help you diagnose and improve your wellbeing by providing a wealth of information through news articles, book extracts, videos and podcasts, all of which are updated regularly and includes a shortform diagnostic tool (OQ Scorecard)
- Because each of us have different levels of wellbeing, OptimiseQ is a platform that allows you to browse what is most relevant to you
Five key areas…
- Physical – looking after your body
- Mental – looking after your mind
- Social – looking after your relationships
- Practical – looking after your admin
- Spiritual – looking after your inner life
Access to the full site can be obtained by registering your email address on the Registration tab.
|Lifeline||24 hr telephone support||13 11 14|
|Headspace||12-25 year olds||1800 650 890|
|Kids Helpline||5-15 year olds||1800 551 800|
|Beyond Blue||Mental health support||1300 224 636|
|Suicide Line Victoria||Supporting people at risk of suicide||1300 651 251|
|Suicide CallBack||Anyone affected by suicidal thoughts 24/7||1300 659 467|
|Men’s Line Australia||Support for Australian men anywhere anytime||1300 789 978|
|Open Arms||Support for servicemen & families||1800 011 046|
|Carers Australia||Support for unpaid carers||02 6122 9900|
|MindSpot Clinic||Support for anxiety and depression||1800 614 434|
|Mates in Construction||Suicide prevention||1300 642 111|
|Q Life||LGBTIQ support 3pm – 12 am||1800 184 527|
|Relationships Australia||Support or individuals and families||1300 364 277|
|SANE Australia||Mental Health Info & support||1800 187 263|
|Blue Knot Foundation||Survivors of complex trauma||1800 421 468|
|Red Nose||Grief & Loss Support||1300 308 307|
|PANDA||Support during pregnancy and after birth||1300 726 306|