It doesn’t matter how old you are, your gender, your job, or your life circumstance, we are all subject to influences which have the capacity to enhance or detract from wellbeing.
The first step in taking control to improve your current level of wellbeing, is acknowledging that it goes up and down, depending on what is happening to you and those around you.
The next step involves identifying the areas which need attention and then experimenting with possible improvement strategies.
OptimiseQ is dedicated to increasing your knowledge and motivation to make a positive difference in your own life, by providing you with information, tips and tools.
What is OptimiseQ (OQ)
OptimiseQ is dedicated to improving your intelligence about how to optimise life at work and at home – what we like to call “OQ”.
By assisting individuals to lift their OQ Score, their personal lives both at work and at home will become more fulfilling and productive.
By assisting organisations to lift their organisational OQ score, the organisation can improve staff engagement, productivity and overall performance.
How does OptimiseQ work?
- OptimiseQ is a dedicated wellbeing hub using wisdom drawn from the fields of Biology, Physiology, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, and Management Theory to create a powerful repository on how to navigate life more effectively.
- Optimise Q will help you diagnose and improve your wellbeing by providing a wealth of information through news articles, book extracts, videos and podcasts. All of which are updated regularly and includes a shortform diagnostic tool (OQ Scorecard).
- Because each of us have different levels of wellbeing, OptimiseQ is a platform that allows you to browse what is most relevant to you.
- It is divided into 5 key areas
- Physical– looking after your body
- Mental– looking after your mind
- Social– looking after your relationships
- Practical– looking after your chores
- Spiritual– looking after your inner life
- Access to the full site can be obtained by registering your email address below.
-an organisation- wide Audit which provides an indicative OQ score to help organisations understand their strengths and weaknesses in the wellbeing arena.
-a range of very powerful Seminars in a Lunch-and-Learn Program to help staff develop knowledge and skills over time.
–Wellbeing Advisory Services including Optimiser Training, to transfer skills in a practical, cost-effective manner, so that the organisation can over time develop its own internal ability to grow staff wellbeing.
Please contact us at email@example.com to talk to our team about how a tailor-made package of services can be designed to suit your organisation’s needs. Alternatively, find out more here.
|Lifeline 24 hr Telephone Support||13 11 14|
|Headspace (12 – 25 year olds)||1800 650 890|
|Kids Helpline||1800 55 1800|
|Beyond Blue||1300 22 4636|
|Suicide Call Back Service||1300 659 467|
|Mens Line Australia||1300 78 99 78|
|Veterans and Veteran’s Families||1800 011 046|
|Carers Australia||1800 242 636|
|MindSpot Clinic||1800 61 44 34|
|(anxiety and depression)|
|Mates in Construction||1300 642 111|
|Q Life||1800 184 527|
|(3pm – 12 am) for LGBTI people|
|Suicide Line Victoria||1300 651 251|
|Relationships Australia||1300 364 277|
|SANE Australia||1800 18 7263|
|Blue Knot Foundation||1300 657 380|
|(survivors of childhood abuse and trauma)|
|Red Nose||1300 308 307|
|PANDA||1300 726 306|
|(Peri-/Post- natal anxiety and depression)|
|SANDS||1300 072 637|
|(Stillbirth, miscarriage & neonatal death)|